Dr. Wu received his B.S. degree in chemistry and M.S. degree in inorganic chemistry from Liaoning University in 2004 and 2007, respectively, and Ph.D. degree in materials science from Institute of Metal Research (IMR), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) in 2011. Then he worked as a postdoctor at Max-Planck Institute for Polymer Research in Germany from 2011 to 2015. Since June 2015, he joined DICP,CAS and became a full Professor, and was appointed group leader of 2D Materials & Energy Devices.
His current scientific interests include graphene, two-dimensional nanomaterials, and advanced nanocarbon based materials for energy and environmental applications. He has published more than 60 research articles (IF>10, 35 papers) in Nat. Commun., Adv. Mater., J. Am. Chem. Soc., ACS Nano, Adv. Funct. Mater., Adv. Energy Mater., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., Nano Energy, Chem. Mater., Natl Sci. Rev., Energy Storage Mater. etc, which have been cited more than 13000 times with Web of Science (more than 15000 times by Google Scholar), average citations per item is >200 times, H-index=33. 22 papers are currently ESI "Highly Cited Paper". There are 15 papers that have each been cited >300 times, as well as 10 papers with each individually cited >500 times. And the highest cited paper has a citation of >1500 times, selected as "Top 10 Highly-Cited Paper in China" over the past ten years (2006-2016). Additionally, he has authored 2 book chapters, 20+ CN and EU patents, and presented more than 30 Plenary, Keynote, Invited, and Oral talks.
Data from Web of Science in Jan 09, 2018
Dr.Wu is a recipient of the National Natural Science Award (2nd class, 2017), Liaoning Provincial Science and Technology Award (1st class, 2015), Recruitment Program of Global Expert (1000 Talent Plan), IOP Outstanding Reviewer Award 2016, Liaoning "BaiQianWan Talents Program" - Qian Talents Level (2016), Energy Storage Materials_Excellent Reviewer Award 2016, "2015 Best Paper" Award in the journal National Science Review (2016), Excellence in Review Award for service to the journal Carbon in 2013/2014, Distinguished Winner of the Carbon Journal Prize (2013), the Prize of Excellent Ph.D. Thesis of CAS (2012), the Special Prize of President Scholarship for Postgraduate Students of CAS (2011).
Dr.Wu is a member of National Technical Committee 279 on Nanotechnology of Standardization Administration of China, Member of CIGIU International Standardization Technical Committee, member of Technology Committee for Inner Mongolia Institute of Graphene Materials, member of Engineering Technology Committee for Guangdong Engineering Technology Research Center of Low-Carbon and Advanced Energy Materials (2016).
Dr.Wu is currently severing as guest editors and editorial board of Journal of Energy Chemistry (JEC) and Chinese Chemical Letters (CCL), guest editor of Energy Storage Materials (EnSM), and corresponding expert (Clean Energy) of journal Engineering. He is frequently invited as Expert Reviewer or Adjudicative Reviewer for refereeing more than 500 manuscripts from high-profile peer-reviewed scientific journals, including Chem. Soc. Rev., J. Am. Chem. Soc., Adv. Mater., ACS Nano, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed, Energy Environ. Sci., Adv. Energy Mater., Adv. Funct. Mater., Energy Storage Mater., Nano Energy, 2D Materials, Sci. Rep., Small, Chem. Mater., Carbon, Chem. Commun., J. Mater. Chem. A, ChemSusChem, Nanoscale, Nano Res., ACS Appl. Mat. Interfaces, J. Phys. Chem., RSC Adv., Electrochem. Acta, New J. Chem., Science Bulletin, Adv. Mater. Interfaces, Mater. Res. Express, Frontiers in Energy, npj 2D Materials and Applications, Adv. Mater. Technology, Applied Energy, J. Energy Chem., Chem. Eng.J., Chinese Physics B, and so on.
· National Natural Science Award (2nd class, Program: Basic Research on Preparation and Application of High-Quality Graphene Materials, 2018.01.08)
· Zhang Dayu Excellent Scholar in DICP (2018-2022)
· Guest Editor of Energy Storage Materials (2017.10-)
· Editorial Board Member (Section Editor) of Journal of Energy Chemistry (2018.01-)
· Member of National Technical Committee 279 on Nanotechnology of Standardization Administration of China (2017.05-)
· Member of CIGIU International Standardization Technical Committee (2017.5-2019.4)
· Guest Editor of Special Topic on "Graphene and 2D Materials for Energy Storage" for Journal JEC (2017)
· Co-Editor of Special Issue on "Supercapacitors" for Journal CCL (2017)
· Corresponding Expert (Clean Energy) of <Engineering> (Led by CAE President: ZHOU JI, Editor-in-Chief）
· Young Editorial Board of《Chinese Chemical Letters》 (1/2017-12/2019)
· DICP 2016 "Youth Excellence Award" (2017)
· IOP Outstanding Reviewer Award 2016 (2017)
· Energy Storage Materials_Excellent Reviewer Award 2016 (2017)
· Top 10 Highly-Cited Paper in China Over the Past Ten Years (2006-2016)
· Zhang Dayu Youth Scholar in DICP (2016-2021)
· Member of Technology Committee for Inner Mongolia Institute of Graphene Materials (2016-2019)
· Member of Engineering Technology Committee for Guangdong Engineering Technology Research Center of Low-Carbon and Advanced Energy Materials (2016)
· Member of Standing Council of China Energy Environment Technology Association (2016)
· Member of China Graphene Standardization Committee (CGSC) (2016)
· Member of Standing Council of National Materials New Technology Development Research Institute (2016)
· Dalian High-Level Talents (2015)
· First-Class Natural Science Award of LiaoNing Province (2015)
· Thousand Youth Talents Plan of China (2015)
· Excellence in Review Award for service to the journal Carbon in 2013/2014 (2015)
· The Distinguished Winner of the Carbon Journal Prize (2013)
· The Prize of Excellent Ph.D. Thesis of CAS (2012)
· The Special Prize of President Scholarship for Postgraduate Students of CAS (2011)
Room 604, Energy Basic Sciences Building,
Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics,Chinese Academy of Sciences,
457 Zhongshan Road,
Dalian 116023, P.R. China
E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 0086-(0)411-82463036